Woman With Cancer Has Hours To Live – Here’s The Tearful Moment She Marries Her Soulmate Anyway

Photos of a woman joyously celebrating her wedding from a hospital bed hours before passing away have gone viral and touched millions around the globe.

Heather and Dave Mosher initially planned on getting married on December 30, 2017, however, due to Heather’s health, they moved the date to December 22nd. The 31-year-old psychologist was battling stage 4 breast cancer.

“She had been battling stage 4 cancer and it had spread all throughout her body, but she was determined to marry her soul mate,” Ms Christina Lee Karas, a close friend who took the photos, told The Telegraph.

The day Dave was planning on proposing, December 23rd, 2016, Heather was diagnosed with cancer. However, he went ahead with the proposal anyway.

“She didn’t know I was going to propose to her that night, obviously, and I said to myself, you know, ‘She needs to know that she’s not going to go down this road alone,’” he told a CBS affiliate.

Five days after her initial diagnosis, lab results revealed that the cancer was triple negative — one of the most aggressive types of cancer. It wasn’t long before the young couples’ lives were consumed with her illness.

Sadly, by September 2017, the cancer had started to spread throughout her body. She was determined to survive until her wedding day.

“We found out it was in her brain and a couple months later, she was on life support with a breathing tube,” Dave said. “She was tough. Anyone else would have given up a long time ago. The doctors even said we don’t know how she’s still here.”

With her health deteriorating quickly, the doctors urged them to marry sooner than later. On December 22, 2017, Heather’s hospital bed was wheeled into the Saint Francis Hospital chapel. Their friends and family were sitting in the pews; the entire room was overwhelmed with emotion.

Photos were taken as Heather said her vows to her new husband through her oxygen mask. Those beautiful words would turn out to be her last.

“I knew it was going to be the last time we were going to be together in a love way, it just seemed like the strangest funeral I’ve ever been to,” Dave said, overcome by the surreal situation.

Sadly, as the wedding ceremony progressed, Christina Lee Karas could tell that her dear friend was slowly slipping away right before their eyes. She knew it was important to take pictures to document such a momentous moment. Just 18 hours after the ceremony, Heather passed away surrounded by people she loved.

“We were losing her as we were all standing there, thinking, to hold onto this, because this was the last she had to give,” Karas said.


Heather and Michael’s emotional and beautiful photos below show that love can shine brightly even in the darkest hours.

Please SHARE this with your friends and family.

3-Year-Old Girl Mistakes Stranger For Santa – His Response Proves Christmas Magic Is Real

Share Source: Robert Riley via Facebook

“She was just sneaking around the aisle, had her back against the toys,” her older sister Miya Lupashunski told WSAZ. “We were behind her, and she’d put her finger up to her lips and go ‘Shh! It’s Santa!’ “

Although the man wasn’t in a full Santa attire, he did have a long white beard and was wearing a bright red sweatshirt.
After some encouragement from her dad, Sophie went to speak with the casual Santa. It turns out his name is Roger Larck and although he might not be the “official” Santa, his actions over the next few moments create a memory that will last a lifetime for this little girl.

“Santa?” Sophie asks as she approaches him. “I’ve been called worse,” he replied.

Share Source: Robert Riley via Facebook

After seeing the awe and wonder in 3-year-old Sophie’s eyes, Larck decided to be Santa just for those next few moments.
Sophie is excited to show off her pretty nails to ‘Santa,’ and she also lets him know that he can expect cookies when he arrives at her house. He asks if all of the cookies are for him, but she quickly tells him he can only have one. The others are meant for his reindeer, although, she realizes that they usually only eat grass.

“They do, but up in the North Pole, grass is pretty hard to come by,” Larck replies back to Sophie.

Share Source: Robert Riley via Facebook

Sophie’s sister recorded the adorable and magical encounter with her cell phone. After posting the video on social media, it’s been viewed millions of times. Sophie’s innocence and amazement remind everyone what this special holiday is really about.

“If there really was a Santa Claus, and now I question it,” Sophie’s mother Erika Riley said, “I think maybe there really is. That’s exactly how I picture him to be.”

As for Roger Larck, he was happy to provide a moment of magic for the little girl.

Share Source: Robert Riley via Facebook

“I’m tickled I’ve been a part of something that other people have enjoyed,” Larck said. “It was just me having a conversation with a little girl. It melted my heart when it happened.”

“It’s real, it’s pure,” Robert Riley says about the video below. “It’s innocence. It’s Christmas.”

Please SHARE this with your friends and family.

Source: ShareTap

Nikki Haley Sets Internet On Fire, Reveals Cruel Thing Obama Did That Will Shame Him Forever

Nikki Haley just embarrassed Barack Obama for the cruel thing he did to the Cuban people.
Look, annoying the Cuban population in South Florida spelled doom for the Dems and Hillary so he probably thought he was doing the right thing.
It is just that, as with most things Obama, it backfired. What is it that they say about the road to hell being paved with good intentions?
That will be the liberal’s epitaph – just another cliché proven correct.
Nikki Haley took the extraordinary step of apologizing to a whole nation for Obama’s shoddy treatment.
According to the Washington Examiner Haley, speaking of the cowardly abstention on a critical UN vote that would have helped the Cuban people said:
“When the United States abstained on this resolution last year, its decision was explained by saying, ‘We recognize that the future of the island lies in the hands of the Cuban people. There is a casual cruelty to that remark for which I am profoundly sorry. Regrettably, as of today, the future of Cuba is not in your hands. It remains in the hands of your dictators.”
Correct. It was another missed opportunity for Obama. Another cruel blow to a desperate people.
One that will have lasting consequences for a people who just want to be free.
Marco Rubio echoed Nikki’s comments saying,
“Despite the Obama administration’s unilateral concessions to the Castro regime, I remain hopeful that the Trump administration’s new policy toward Cuba will empower the Cuban people, and bring them closer to freedom and democracy. Ambassador Haley’s vote today is one more step in that direction.

New Poll Finds That The Majority Side With Trump… Are You One Of Them?

Finds That The Majority Side With Trump… Are You One Of Them?


View Results

The mainstream media want you to know that the majority of the US citizens are against Trump’s executive orders, but that is not the truth! Whoa, that’s the “first” time the mainstream media lies. A new poll on Fox News shows that the majority of Americans do not see Trump’s executive order as a “Muslim ban”.


[wpedon id=”1715″ align=”center”]

The poll says, 56 percent of the registered voters deemed the order a ” terrorist hot spot restriction,” while 37 percent said it is more likely “Muslim Ban.”

Although more than half of the those polled do not believe the move was not an attempt to discriminate based on religion, a majority of the country disapproves of the executive order. Forty-six percent supported Trump’s Jan. 27 immigration order, according to Washington Examiner.


Facebook Comments

Kneeling Saints Players Were Warned but Didn’t Listen… Just Woke Up to BAD NEWS

Over the past few weeks, hundreds of NFL players have been taking a knee during the national anthem to protest against President Donald Trump and racial inequality. One team that participated in this was the New Orleans Saints, but it just came back to bite them in a huge way.

Freedom Daily reported that Lousiana State Rep. Kenny Havard was infuriated by this, so he decided to send a brutal message to the Saints.

“The very reason (the Saints) have the privilege and opportunity to play professional football while being paid millions is because someone in uniform died protecting their right to do so,” Havard said, after announcing a devastating cut he’s proposing.

“Louisiana State Rep. Kenny Havard, R-St. Francisville, said Monday morning that he wants to cut millions in state tax dollars, exemptions, and credits allocated to the New Orleans Saints, the NFL and any of those groups’ associated facilities that receive funding,” The Advocate reported. “Havard’s statement didn’t specify the amount of state money that he proposed be diverted from the Saints the NFL. According to a 2015 Forbes story, Saints and Pelicans owner Tom Benson was ‘set to rake in an estimated $392 million from state subsidies through 2025.’”

“Disrespecting our national anthem and flag in the name of social injustice is the highest form of hypocrisy,” Havard stated. “Our free society made possible by our fighting men and women has made available free education, free lunch, housing and free healthcare and is now be considered socially unjust,” he added. “It is time the taxpayers quit subsidizing protest on big boy playgrounds. I believe in the right to protest but, not at a taxpayer-subsidized sporting event. Do it on your own time. There are plenty of disabled children, elderly and veterans in this state that would appreciate the money.”

For Saints owner Tom Benson, it could be a loss of $392 million, which is what Forbes projected he benefits from state subsidies through 2025.

“The report said during the Mercedes-Benz Superdome lease ‘the state will pay Benson at least $198 million in increased revenue from the Superdome, $142 million in rental payments on property Benson owns, $10 million in bonuses for bringing the Super Bowl to New Orleans and $2.6 million in tax breaks. Benson will get another $40 million from private rent payments to a tower he bought as part of the deal.’”

What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.

22 Clinton Foundation Employees Arrested On First Day Of New Investigation

The first day of the investigation into the Clinton Foundation has already netted 22 criminals the FBI was already looking at. The charges range from drug trafficking to money laundering to perjury and there will be no leniency, according to US Attorney Jeff Sessions.

The most prominent arrest was Frank Murphy, who ran the Clinton “security” company, meaning he facilitated all of the illegal transactions and was witness to all of it. If the FBI can crack him, the Clintons would be all over. Cracking him, however, won’t be easy.

You have to remember that these people have gone so far as to murder a US Senator to keep themselves out of prison. With over 100 bodies between them, nobody, especially someone who knows them as well as Murphy, is going to cross them.

Investigators are hoping to get some answers about the actual family involvement, but so far it seems to be insulated to upper management, several pay grades above where the illegal decisions have been made. That could be on purpose, of course.

Either way, the Justice Department says it isn’t backing down until all of the corruption in American politics is rooted out. Good thing Trump has already been draining the swamp.

Actress Michelle Pfeiffer: “This New Year Is The First Time In 8 Years That I Am Very Happy And Thankful For Our President, Happy New Year and God Bless Him, His Family And Supporters.” Do You Stand With Michelle ?

Actress Michelle Pfeiffer: “This New Year Is The First Time In 8 Years That I Am Very Happy And Thankful For Our President, Happy New Year and God Bless Him, His Family And Supporters.”

here was a good decade and a half after Michelle Pfeiffer’s breakout performance in 1983’s Scarface when the actress was on a true Hollywood tear. She earned three Oscar nominations in a four-year span (for Dangerous Liaisons, The Fabulous Baker Boys, and Love Field). She spread her talents across costume (The Age of Innocence), romance (Frankie and Johnny), fantasy (The Witches of Eastwick), and comedy (Married to the Mob) genres. And in a rare feat for actors, she even managed to receive universal critical acclaim for her interpretation of an iconic character, Catwoman, in Batman Returns. But not long after that, Pfeiffer dropped off the radar in a self-imposed exile. In a new interview, Oscar-nominated filmmaker Darren Aronofsky—who recently directed Pfeiffer in a mysterious project called Mother!—goes so far as to call the film period sans Pfeiffer a “famine.”

“I’ve never lost my love for acting,” Pfeiffer explains. “I’m a more balanced person, honestly, when I’m working. But I was pretty careful about where I shot, how long I was away, whether or not it worked out with the kids’ schedule. And I got so picky that I was unhireable. And then . . . I don’t know, time just went on . . . I disappeared, yeah.”


For some time the House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi has been suggesting for President Donald Trump to be impeached ever since he won against Hillary Clinton in the November’s election. But, one top Republican is sick and tired of this.

This week on his radio show, Mark Levin said, “Well maybe it’s time we expel Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats from Congress.” He added, “If they’re going to talk about impeachment, well then we need to talk about expulsion … it’s time to go on offense.”

“They talk about impeachment like it’s no big deal—it is a big deal!” Levin noted. “They don’t really care about the Constitution … it’s about power.”

It already appears that Nancy Pelosi is losing her seat in Congress, as her reputation has been decreasing since she started her constant attacks on President Trump.

Share this post with your friends and tell us what you think of it in the comment section bellow!

‘SHARE’ this story if you think that NANCY PELOSI IS FINISHED!!!

Marine Is Suing School After Finding Out They Forced Child To Study Islam. Do You Support Him?

The separate of church and state dictates the religious affiliations should not be present in the public sector. The reason the Founding Fathers made this decree was because they wanted all people to have equal opportunity. If the state favored one religion over another, then people of the minority religion would become subject to discrimination.

Now a former Marine and his wife are fighting back after they believe a Maryland public school engaged in unconstitutional teachings. They believe the La Plata High School was forcing their students to learn and do assignments about Islam.

Now the marine and his wife are bringing this lawsuit to the highest form of court they can. And it is going to set the tone for what schools can and cannot do concerning religions in the years to come…The Marine, John Kevin Wood filed the lawsuit along with his wife Melissa with the Thomas More Law Center. According to the suit, the Woods believe their daughter’s high school forced the students to complete assignments that specifically endorsed Islam and the Muslim way of life.

For example, one of the assignments wrote that the Islamic creed of “Shahada,” which means “There is no god but Allah, and Muhammad is the messenger of Allah.” The Woods are upset that their daughter was force fed this knowledge about the religion that is foreign to them.

According to the Washington Free Beacon, when non-Muslims recite this phrase out loud, they are essentially converting to Islam.

But the La Plata High School forced their students to do more than just recite the Islamic creed. They forced to students to memorize the Five Pillars of Islam. The Woods and many others feel this is crossing the line and students should not have to learn this part of the Islamic religion.

The lawsuit has been filed against the Charles County Public School System, the Board of Education, and both the principal and the vice principal of the high school.

Besides forcing students to learn about Islam, the suit claims that the school district painted Christianity in a negative light.

“Defendants have treated Plaintiffs’ Christian beliefs and heritage as subordinate to Islamic beliefs and heritage, have treated Plaintiffs’ Christian beliefs and heritage with deliberate indifference, and have been hostile toward C.W. and her family,” the suit read.

The suit claims that schools should not teach about Islam.

“Parents must be ever vigilant to the Islamic indoctrination of their children under the guise of teaching history and multiculturalism. This is happening in public schools across the country. And they must take action to stop it,” Thomas More president Richard Thompson said in a statement.

Because many people believe that Christianity is under-represented in American public schools, the story has gone viral. Readers are contributing their responses to the controversial incident that will bring a strong resolution to the discussion about the separation of church and state.

Do you think schools should teach about the religions of the world including Islam?

Please SHARE YOUR OPINION in the comments below now!

Video Player


President Donald Trump just scored a major victory when U.S. officials announced that special operations forces have captured a key militant in the 2012 Benghazi attack on a U.S. consulate that left four Americans dead.

CBS News reported that the suspect has been identified as Mustafa al-Imam, who was captured in Libya and transported back to the U.S., where he is in the custody of the Department of Justice.

President Trump released a statement saying that al-Imam will face justice for his alleged role in the attack.

“To the families of these fallen heroes: I want you to know that your loved ones are not forgotten, and they will never be forgotten,” Trump said.

The Benghazi attack, which took place on September 11, 2012, killed Ambassador Chris Stevens, U.S. State Department computer expert Sean Smith and CIA contractors Glen Doherty and Tyrone Woods. Stevens and Smith perished in the burning diplomatic outpost as American forces tried to rescue them, while Doherty and Woods died eight hours later in a mortar attack on a nearby CIA complex.

U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson released a statement saying that he was “deeply grateful” to the U.S. military and the intelligence community for capturing the militant.

“Department of State family continues to mourn” the four Americans killed in the attack and that officials “will spare no effort to ensure that justice is served,” Tillerson said. “I spoke with some of their family members to underscore the U.S. government’s unwavering support.”

Hillary Clinton will undoubtedly be panicking about this, as she wants everyone to forget that the Benghazi attack ever happened. As Secretary of State, Clinton ignored Stevens’ frequently pleas for help before the attack took place. She could have stopped the attack from taking place, yet she did nothing and let four Americans die on her watch.

What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.