e White House is seeking to cut $1 billion in funding for U.N. peacekeeping operations and to eliminate hundreds of millions of dollars for other U.N. programs that care for needy children and seek to lift the world’s poorest out of a life of grinding poverty, according to two diplomatic sources briefed on the plan.The proposal is certain to face strong pushback from Democratic and Republican congressional leaders, who warned that President Donald Trump’s budget will never be passed. But it reflected the White House’s clear desire to jettison America’s traditional role as the champion of the downtrodden and embrace that of a military powerhouse to be feared.The White House budget office informed State Department officials this week that the administration plans to eliminate all U.S. funding to the $326 million International Organizations and Programs account, which provides more than $130 million to UNICEF — a sizable chunk of the more than $500 million the United States contributed to the U.N. agency in 2016 — and around $70 million to the U.N. Development Programme.They were also told to brace for a 40 percent cut to the State Department’s U.N. peacekeeping budget. The United States contributed more than $2 billion to the U.N.’s $8 billion-plus peacekeeping budget last year.In New York, Nikki Haley, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations, is planning to host an April 6 meeting of the U.N. Security Council to discuss an ongoing U.S. review of the U.N.’s 16 peacekeeping missions.Haley, who will serve as the council’s president for the month of April, will make the point that some of the U.N. missions may have outlived their usefulness and may need to be shuttered, reconfigured or shrunk, according to a confidential U.S. concept paper.The paper, which was reviewed by Foreign Policy, urged Security Council members to “consider whether current peacekeeping operations continue to be the best-suited mechanisms for meeting the need of those on the ground and achieving the council’s political objectives, or if changes are needed. That is, are current missions ‘still fit for purpose’?”The proposed U.N. cuts, which were drafted by the White House Office of Budget and Management, show that the Trump administration is seeking far deeper cuts to the U.N. in the international affairs budget than to the State Department or USAID. Last week, the White House released a preliminary budget projection — known as the skinny budget — that called for cuts of 28 percent to international organizations in the 2018 budget.But big chunks of that outlay — including $3.1 billion in security assistance to Israel — are to be spared, and the White House has informed State Department officials that funding to NATO will also be left off the chopping block. That means the U.N. and other international organizations will have to absorb a far higher share of cuts. And programs that combat climate change or provide reproductive health services are likely to be cut altogether.The State Department and the White House declined to comment on the specific targets. A State Department official said simply that the 2018 “budget request will reduce funding requested for the U.N. and affiliated agencies. Beyond this, more details won’t be available until the president’s full FY 2018 Budget is rolled out later in the spring.”A White House official added that “the president’s America First blueprint seeks to place more focus here at home and less abroad. That having been said, internal deliberations surrounding the full fiscal year 2018 budget are ongoing and final details will be announced in the mid-May release.”U.S. government agencies contributed nearly $10.5 billion last year to a vast number of U.N. programs that vaccinate children, help keep the peace in conflict zones, care for refugees, feed the poor, and monitor the spread of nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons. Since the United States helped create the United Nations in the waning days of World War II, the body has been seen as a way to promote stability around the world and advance U.S. interests, including economic development, conflict prevention, and nonproliferation.State Department officials had been informed by the White House budget office earlier this month that cuts to U.N. programs could run higher than 50 percent.
The mainstream media want you to know that the majority of the US citizens are against Trump’s executive orders, but that iѕ not the truth! Whoa, that’s the “first” time the mainstream media lies. A new poll on Fox News shows that the majority of Americans do not see Trump’s executive order as a “Muslim ban”.The poll says, 56 percent of the registered voters deemed the order a ” terrorist hot spot restriction,” while 37 percent said it is more likely “Muslim Ban.”Although more than half of the those polled do not believe the move was not an attempt to discriminate based on religion, a majority of the country disapproves of the executive order. Forty-six percent supported Trump’s Jan. 27 immigration order, according to Washington Examiner.1,013 registered voters nationwide voted through landline and cellphone interviews. The poll was conducted by the Anderson Robbins Research and Shaw & Company Research. The survey’s margin of error was three percentage points for all registered voters.Majority has always ѕided with Trump. All true patriotic Americans. And yes,we side with President Trump! Let him fix this and get on with the ban, he knows what he is doing!Donald Trump hasn’t even gotten started yet and the majority sides with him. And they’re right! Let’s share this with your friends and let them know that the MSM сan’t be trusted no more!
I don’t care how much liberals scream and protest… A NATION HAS A RIGHT TO POLICE ITS BORDERS, ESPECIALLY FROM VIOLENT CRIMINALS.According to the Wall Street Journal:Ramped-up immigration enforcement in several cities this week has resulted in the detention of hundreds or more people in the country unlawfully, according to attorneys and advocacy groups, who said they expected most of them to be deported.Illegal immigrants were rounded up in the metropolitan areas of Atlanta; Austin, Texas; Charlotte, N.C.; and across southern California, among others, they said.But his plans hit a roadblock when Seattle judge federal judges halted his travel ban on immigrants from seven Muslim-majority nations considered a terror threat, and the decision was upheld by the Ninth Circuit court this week.The Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency said the five-day enforcement “surge” began Monday and concluded midday Friday. Officials confirmed action in Atlanta, Chicago, Los Angeles and New York, though they didn’t dispute that the operation was also under way in other cities. THE AGENCY SAID 160 FOREIGNERS WERE ARRESTED IN SIX LOS ANGELES-AREA COUNTIES THIS WEEK, AND SAID ABOUT 150 OF THEM HAD CRIMINAL HISTORIES.ICE highlighted cases of several people suspected or convicted of serious crimes, including a Salvadoran national arrested in Huntington Park, Calif., who is wanted in El Salvador for aggravated extortion, a Brazilian arrested in Los Angeles who is wanted in Brazil for cocaine trafficking, and an Australian national taken into custody in West Hollywood who was previously convicted of “lewd and lascivious acts with a child.”source : http://conservativepost.com/
Donald Trump keeps on kicking the foundation’s framework by doing things the way he needs them done. In the wake of discovering that President Obama requested the Department of Education’s library division to occupy more than $8 million in assets to a store to manufacture the following Presidential Library, Trump composed the request cancelling it and putting the cash into enhancing the instruction of secretly held contract schools.Michelle Obama, who would get a free home on the best floor of the new building that was reputed to be an imitation of the White House Residence, was allegedly so resentful about the news that she crossed out her intends to go to the yearly Kumonawanna pig cook in Honolulu.Obama will have no plan of action yet to attempt to collect the cash or pay for the undertaking himself, yet without the enormous contributors and associations of an extraordinary Republican president, he’ll most likely be stuck purchasing something that resembles a Bush’s visitor home.Do You Support Trump In Canceling Funding For Obama’s Free House And Library ?
Is there some rule out there we don’t know about that states that founders of major DIY retail chains have to get involved in politics eventually?We saw that the people behind Hobby Lobby were all too eager to jump out of their lane (craft supplies) when the moment arose, and now and it is becoming clear that they learned by watching the founder of Home Depot, who just can’t stay out of the political arena (made in part, presumably, withPremium Birrill Fir Studs).Bernie Marcus wrote a piece for Real Clear Politics to announce that he is supporting Donald Trump. Granted, he is a home improvement store founder, so no one really asked him, but he did it, we have it, and we are moving forward with the new information now. If someone were to ask me, I’d say he’s just doing the same thing people speculated Ben Carson and Chris Christie might have been doingwhen they came out in favor of Trump. In the same way there were rumors that Carson and Christie were simply gunning for a chance at being vice president or getting into Trump’s cabinet, I think Marcus just wants to make sure that if Trump gets the presidency, Home Depot becomes the Official Sponsor of the Mexico-America Wall.Anyway, asking yourself what Marcus’ reasoning is? Here are a few snippets.A plug for the American Dream/Home Depot came first:BUT I DRAW EVEN MORE FROM LESSONS LEARNED WHEN WE FOUNDED THE HOME DEPOT IN 1978 RATHER THAN FROM THE CONTENTIOUS GOP PRIMARY OF 2016. I GENUINELY BELIEVE THAT IF WE TO STARTED THE HOME DEPOT TODAY, WE WOULD FAIL BECAUSE OF THE HURDLES GOVERNMENT, ESPECIALLY THE CURRENT ADMINISTRATION, PLACES IN FRONT OF SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS. I NEVER FORGET THE HOME DEPOT’S SMALL BUSINESS ROOTS – WE STARTED AS A SMALL BUSINESS WITH FOUR STORES IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA. NEXT CAME A JUST-BECAUSE SORT OF ATTACK ON MEDIA AND ACADEMIA: POLITICIANS LIKE OBAMA AND CLINTON, AIDED BY THE MEDIA AND ACADEMIA, HAVE PEDDLED A DANGEROUS SENTIMENT THAT GOVERNMENT CAN PROVIDE FOR AMERICANS BETTER THAN THE PRIVATE SECTOR. THAT SHADE ON MEDIA AND ACADEMIA CAME AMIDST GLORIFICATION OF THE JOB CREATION INHERENT IN THE FOUNDING OF SMALL BUSINESSES. NOTE THAT MARCUS TOOK TIME TO PRAISE HIS EMPLOYEES WHO HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET WEALTHY WITHOUT COLLEGE DEGREES, BUT IN ONE QUICK STATEMENT, TOOK A SWIPE AT EVERYONE WHO WORKS AT A UNIVERSITY, LAB, LIBRARY, NEWSPAPER, TELEVISION STATION, ETC. SO, ARE JOBS REALLY THE MAIN FOCUS HERE AT ALL? HE CONCLUDED BY TARGETING THE #NEVERTRUMP REPUBLICANS:AS A GOP DONOR WHO STOOD STEADFASTLY BEHIND JEB BUSH– AND WHO HAS CONTRIBUTED TO CANDIDATES FOR A GENERATION – I URGE ALL REPUBLICANS TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED IN SUPPORT FOR DONALD TRUMP. IN TIME, WE WILL SURELY LEARN THE POLITICAL INCLINATIONS OF EVERY FOUNDER, MOGUL, AND, IN MARCUS’ WORDS, “YOUNG [MAN WILLING] TO SHAG CARTS FROM A PARKING LOT BECAUSE HE HAS FAITH THAT HE AND HIS FAMILY CAN BE GREAT.” MARCUS IS JUST ONE OF THE FIRST OF MANY THIS ELECTION SEASON. Source: http://proudemocrats.com/2017/05/09/home-depot-founder-vies-to-become-official-sponsor-of-mexico-america-wall-endorses-trump/